Hilton to open the world's largest Hampton hotel in Dubai
Hilton is to open its largest Hampton hotel to date, with the launch of a 420-room property near Dubai International airport.
The Hampton by Hilton Dubai Airport will be the brand’s first property in the Middle East.
The hospitality company said that it reinforces the brand’s commitment to international growth, driven by growings its efforts in China and Latin America while strengthening its reach in the US and Europe.
- Marriott International to grow branded residential portfolio by more than 70% by 2022
- AccorHotels has completed its acquisition of Movenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Marriott International to debut its first Australian St. Regis hotel in Melbourne in 2022
“With Dubai’s vision of welcoming 20 million tourists annually to the emirate by 2020, diversifying its hospitality offering has become a major priority for the travel and tourism sector,” said Rudi Jagersbacher, Area President – Middle East, Africa, and Turkey.
“Today’s travellers are increasingly looking for affordable hospitality without compromising on quality. They want a hotel in a well-connected location, with clean and modern rooms, free Wi-Fi, and a friendly, reliable, quality service. This is precisely what the Hampton by Hilton brand offers.”
The Hilton hotel will also be the first in the Arabian Peninsula to employ a female general manager, Nayla Chowdhury.
She said: “I’m excited to be bringing Hampton by Hilton’s globally recognised, authentic approach to hospitality to the Middle East and driving its success with our very first regional property debuting right here in the UAE.
“Hilton has played an instrumental role in my career journey and I hope to inspire other young women who dream about pursuing a career path in hospitality to make the most of the opportunities available to them in the industry.”
The hotel will feature a state-of-the-art rooftop gym with panoramic views of the Dubai skyline, a large infinity pool and a fully licensed bar.
- Fury at Hilton hotel on site of bulldozed mosque in XinjiangHotels & Hospitality
- IHG signs deal with Al Arabiya Real Estate Company to bring Staybridge Suites to KuwaitHotels & Hospitality
- Hilton makes debut in Papua New Guinea with Hilton Port Moresby hotelHotels & Hospitality
- Marriott International to expand its portfolio in the UAE to more than 80 hotels by 2023Hotels & Hospitality