Grace Hotels reveals 10-year global expansion plan
Luxury boutique hotel brand Grace Hotels has announced it plans to have 30 more hotels open or under development in the next ten years.
Since it first launched in 2007, Grace Hotels portfolio now includes six hotels and five more currently under development, with locations in Santorini, Mykonos, Marrakech among others.
As parts of the group’s expansion plans, Robert Swade, CEO, worked to restructure Grace Hotels’ leadership creating three new roles.
- Las Vegas Sands to sell Pennsylvania casino for $1.3bn
- Sandals Resorts International unveils new CEO
- InterContinental Hotels Group buys 51% stake in Regent Hotels and Resorts for $39mn
Previously working at Mandarin Oriental and Fairmont Raffles, Alison Styles to become Grace Hotels’ group commercial director.
Tim Williams, who previously worked at Amam Group, has joined the company as group HR director and Mike O'Mahoney, who has around 25 years experience in the hospitality sector has been appointed as group finance director.
Wholly owned by the Libra Group, Grace Hotels has said it is going to optimise the company’s existing properties and will focus its expansion in the EMEA region and North America which are seen as key areas for growth.
The group has already begun talks to manage properties in Europe and the Caribbean and it has also worked to renovate some of its key properties such as The Grace Santorini, the Mayflower Grace and the White Barn Inn.
"Our strategy is to seek out outstanding, brand-consistent destinations, and curate culturally integrated authentic local properties as part of our continued commitment to further enriching our guests’ experience," said Mr Swade, speaking at the International Hotel Investment Forum in Berlin.
- Hoteliers must ingrain a sustainability-first approachHotels & Hospitality
- Rise of virtual events to impact hotel industryHotels & Hospitality
- Hospitality workers want employers to support their commuteHotels & Hospitality
- Cashless tipping platform TipJar secures £1mn on CrowdcubeHotels & Hospitality