Molson Coors names new CEO for its international business
Molson Coors has announced that Sergey Yeskov, current sales and customer excellence officer of its Canadian division, has been promoted to the role of president and CEO of Molson Coors International.
The brewer of brands such as Coors Light, Blue Moon and Cobra said that Yeskov will assume the position on 1 January 2018.
- AB InBev unit Grupo Modelo to build $755 new brewery in Mexico
- AB InBev in space: Why the first beer on Mars could be a Budweiser
- Rémy Cointreau H1 profits rise thanks to increased demand in China and USA
He replaces Stewart Glendinning, who left Molson Coors to take up the role of CFO at US meat giant Tyson Foods.
“As a commercial leader with proven results and an innate understanding of what is required to achieve our first choice ambition, Sergey is a valuable addition to the MCBC Enterprise Leadership Team,” said Molson Coors CEO Mark Hunter.
Prior to Yeskov’s work at the Canadian unit, Yeskov headed the Molson Coors Croatia and Bosnia business and sustained share and profit growth.
He is succeeded in his role as chief sales and customer excellence officer by Andrew Storfeur, currently VP sales West Region.
Molson Coors recently recorded a net sales decrease of 2.1% in its third-quarter compared to the same period last year, however, the brewer saw volumes increase in Europe.
Earlier this year, CEO Mark Hunter warned that 2017 would be a ‘transition year’ following the acquisition of Miller Coors.
- Top 10 biggest beer brewers worldwideDrink
- Coca-Cola Amatil strengthens beer and cider ambitions with 28-year Rekorderlig dealDrink
- Carlsberg beats third-quarter estimates with 'strong growth' in India and ChinaDrink
- Heineken confirms full year outlook after beer sales rise in every region in third-quarterDrink