Minor Hotels Group expands Avani Hotels with Avani+
Minor Hotels Group, one of the largest hospitality companies in the Asia-Pacific, is expanding its Avani Hotels & Resorts brand with Avani+, a sub-brand that will “encompass a selection of hotels and resorts showcasing the next-level in style, design and facilities.”
Targeting “millennial-minded travellers,” the Avani+ brand debuted its first hotel in the Laos City of Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The upmarket hotel will have 53 guest rooms and suites and will be steps away from the Mekong River, Royal Palace and Night Market in central Luang Prabang.
- Starwood Capital Group snaps up Hilton UK portfolio
- UK expansion in sight for Irish hotelier Dalata Group as profits soar
- Airbnb launches Airbnb Plus to tap into luxury travel market
Avani+ will also tap into digital technologies to give travellers insight into local cultures, travel tips and off-the-beaten-track destinations.
"Avani+ hotels will elevate themselves by being more than just a unique design or the perfect city centre location," said Alejandro Bernabé, Vice President of Operations for Avani Hotels & Resorts.
"Avani has always focused on offering the details that matter to our guests and Avani+ will take that to the next level, infusing more style and taking a non-standard approach to our upscale hotel concept, going beyond providing premium facilities, amenities, and service.
Launched seven years ago, the Avani brand currently operates over 3,800 keys in 15 countries with a further 3,000 new keys in the pipeline.
Minor Hotels says that each Avani+ hotel “will tell its own unique story so that guests will discover a little something extra, from architecture to design to location and beyond”.
- Top 10 luxury hotels from around the worldHotels & Hospitality
- Whitbread reinforces its commitment to net zero targetsHotels & Hospitality
- Nobu Hotels announces sixth Spanish property in SevilleHotels & Hospitality
- Telefónica and Meliá Hotels International develop 5G pilotHotels & Hospitality