Jumeirah Group reveals new hotel brand Zabeel House
Luxury hotel company, Jumeirah Group, has launched a new hotel brand named Zabeel House.
The Dubai-based company say that their second brand will respond to the “growing travel trend for exploration and enrichment through travel experiences.”
The Jumeirah Group described ho each new hotel will be unique, casual yet upscale, and linked to the culture of the surrounding neighbourhood.
- Four Seasons reveals expansion plans for 2018
- Yotel launches extended stay brand YotelPad
- Wyndham Hotel Group to open 40 new hotels in India by 2020
Five management agreements have been signed across the UAE, Saudi Arabia and the UK with a number more under discussion.
The luxury hotel group did not disclose where the new hotels would be located but said that they would be positioned in “interesting and exciting” areas, with each property designed to “help guests experience the city they’re in.”
“The launch of Zabeel House by Jumeirah is a significant milestone in achieving strategic expansion and provides an opportunity for Jumeirah Group to access new localities and destinations,” said Marc Dardenne, Jumeirah Group Chief Operating Officer, said.
“Zabeel House by Jumeirah is for the traveller who wants to enjoy our award-winning hospitality but experience it in a more relaxed and casual setting.
He added: “The brand has broad appeal, and we are confident that owners will be very pleased with its commercial strengths—not least the endorsement that comes as being part of the Jumeirah family of brands—and guests will be delighted by their Zabeel House by Jumeirah experience.”
- Hoteliers must ingrain a sustainability-first approachHotels & Hospitality
- Rise of virtual events to impact hotel industryHotels & Hospitality
- Accor, Hilton, Hyatt & IHG Hotels work to end food wasteHotels & Hospitality
- Hospitality workers want employers to support their commuteHotels & Hospitality