Wyndham Hotel Group partners with Novum Hospitality for European expansion
Wyndham Hotel Group and German hotel management group Novum Hospitality have signed a long-term agreement to help develop new hotels across key European destinations.
The UK and Ireland are some of the countries that the pair are set to be target alongside Germany, Austria, Belgium, The Netherlands, and Poland.
Under the deal, up to 20 new hotels will be developed under the Wyndham Grand, Wyndham, Wyndham Garden, Ramada, Ramada Encore, TRYP by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Days Inn and Super 8 brands.
- Virgin Hotels takes over Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas
- EasyHotel signs Spanish hotel franchise deal with Continuum
- Marriott International says 2017 was a 'record year' for international growth
Novum Hospitality is one of Germany's largest hotel management groups with over 20,000 rooms across 160 hotels operating under the Novum Hotels, Select Hotels, and niu brands.
“Novum Hospitality has a long-standing reputation for developing high-quality hotels in urban hotspots throughout Europe, and its expansion plans perfectly complements our development objectives in this dynamic market,” said Wyndham Hotel Group central and eastern Europe development vice president Christian Michel.
“Europe offers tremendous potential and working with Novum Hospitality will enable us to further extend our footprint with more quality accommodation in a diverse range of destinations.”
Novum chief executive, David Etmenan, added: “This strategic alliance with Wyndham Hotel Group, one of the world’s largest and most diverse hotel companies, is an extraordinary growth opportunity for us.
“We are already planning a number of projects in sought-after destinations in Europe and we look forward to developing up to 20 hotels together in the future.”
- Starbucks extends partnership with Selecta to grow self-serve business in EuropeDrink
- Tesco and Carrefour form 'strategic alliance' to buy productsRetail
- AccorHotels partners with Too Good To Go in bid to reduce food wasteHotels & Hospitality
- Wyndham Hotel Group to grow Ramada brand in EuropeHotels & Hospitality