Bahrain hospitality firm Gulf Hotel Group opens its first hotel in the UAE
Gulf Hotel Group (GHG) has announced the opening of its first United Arab Emirates (UAE) property, The Gulf Court Hotel Business Bay.
The new hotel opening is the first part of the Bahrain-based firm’s regional expansion plan.
Located in Dubai, the four-star hotel offers 270 rooms, including superior rooms and suites, overlooks the Dubai Water canal and is located 15 minutes away from Dubai’s International Airport.
- Emaar Hospitality Group chosen as Expo 2020's official hotel and hospitality partner in Dubai
- Read the latest issue of Food, Drink and Franchise World magazine
- Marriott International trials facial recognition check-in technology with Alibaba partnership
“It is another landmark day in the history of the group. Since the opening of the Gulf Hotel Bahrain Convention & Spa back in 1969, the group has been committed to delivering the highest standards of Bahraini hospitality,” said Garfield Jones, Gulf Hotels Group CEO.
"The opening of Gulf Court Hotel Business Bay is the first step of our regional expansion program, which will include Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries in the future.
“We aim to deliver the same standard of hospitality, that has made Gulf Hotel an iconic property brand. We aim to provide all of our guests with a little taste of ‘home away from home.’”
Facing the Burj Khalifa skyscraper, the world’s tallest building, the hotel also features a banquet hall and meeting rooms, a nightclub, a bar, private karaoke rooms, a lagoon-ize pool, gym and spa.
“The opening of The Gulf Court Hotel Business Bay is a huge and exciting challenge for us,” added Marc Voller, Gulf Court Hotel General Manager.
- Rise of virtual events to impact hotel industryHotels & Hospitality
- Accor, Hilton, Hyatt & IHG Hotels work to end food wasteHotels & Hospitality
- Transport & entertainment trends change for UK holidaymakersHotels & Hospitality
- KFC pop-up hotel House of Harland: it's finger lickin' goodHotels & Hospitality