International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA) A
CHICAGO, Jan. 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA) announced today the election of officers and directors to its 2020 Board of Directors, including new Board Chairman Perry Miele, President of Nestlé Professional.
"IFMA is very fortunate to have a dedicated membership and board of directors. 2019 was a record year for the association and our success was the direct result of their involvement and commitment to key industry initiatives," said IFMA President and CEO Larry Oberkfell. "With Perry Miele as Chairman, and the inspired leadership of our directors and new officers, IFMA will continue to provide unparalleled benefit to our membership and lead foodservice together."
Miele has been a member of IFMA's Board of Directors since 2013, serving as chairman of several committees including IFMA's Presidents Conference and Consumer Planning Program. Under his leadership, Mr. Miele leads the board in shaping IFMA programs and initiatives, including the support of the new IFMA Operator Advisory Councils, a forum for leaders within operator foodservice communities.
"I am honored to serve as Chairman alongside our talented Board of Directors in support of our foodservice community," Mr. Miele said. "I look forward to guiding the work of the board to address the biggest challenges we face as an industry and advancing IFMA's vision and mission."
2020 Executive Committee
In addition to Mr. Miele, the following IFMA Board members will be serving on the association's Executive Committee this year:
- IFMA First Vice Chairman: Hugh Roth, Senior Vice President - Chief Customer and Business Development Officer - PepsiCo Global Foodservice
- IFMA Vice Chairman: Herb Ring, National Foodservice Director - The Hershey Co.
- IFMA Vice Chairperson: Jamie McKeon, Senior Vice President, Demand Creation - Rich Products Corporation
- IFMA Treasurer: Jim Kinnerk, President - Conagra Foodservice
- IFMA Membership Chairman: Ben Wexler, President - Custom Culinary, Inc.
- 2019 Past Chairman: Bill McClellan, CEO & President Frozen Products – Dawn Food Products, Inc.
- 2018 Past Chairman: Ben Shanley, President & CEO – Meristem Packaging Company
- Education Foundation Chairman: Alec Frisch, Vice President & General Manager Foodservice – Georgia-Pacific, LLC
- At Large: Paul Edmondson, PGP Americas Commercial Director - Procter & Gamble Professional
- At Large: Teri Trullinger, Group Vice President Field Sales - Cargill
2020 Board Members
Five new members have also been elected to IFMA's Board of Directors, including:
- Kelly Crouse, Senior Vice President & Chief Commercial Office, Retail & Foodservice – C.H. Gunther & Son
- Michael Gilmartin, Head of National Accounts Commercial, US Foodservice – Kraft Heinz Company
- Oliver Kelly, Commercial CEO, North America – Kerry
- Mary Klakulak-Sclafani, Vice President of Market Innovation Strategy – Genpak LLC
- Mark Ourada, Group Vice President, Foodservice – Hormel Foods Corporation
- Zach Ramos, Vice President & General Manager Foodservice – Kellogg Company
IFMA is pleased to announce that the following board members will continue to serve the association and the industry in 2020:
- Luis Andrade, Executive Vice President Sales & Marketing - Ventura Foods
- Tom Bell, Vice President, General Manager, Prepared Foods - Wayne Farms, LLC
- Alicia Cleary, Senior Director, Industry Relations - Anheuser-Busch
- Greg Cocchiarella, Vice President, Global Hospitality – Ecolab
- Joe Cusick, Vice President Foodservice - Mondelēz International
- Lisa Fisher, Senior Vice President Specialty Channels – Chobani
- Ahmad Hamade, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder - CraftMark Bakery
- Don Hornish, Vice President Foodservice - Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc.
- Stacey Kearin, Marketing Director/General Business Manager, Foodservice – Land O' Lakes, Inc.
- Joe Kunde, Vice President Indirect & Corporate Distribution – McCain Foods USA, Inc.
- Nan Luningham, Vice President Foodservice Marketing and Channel Development - Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Craig Murray, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Innovation - High Liner Foods Inc.
- Mike Nestor, Vice President Foodservice Sales - Stratas Foods LLC
- Ashley Peeples, Senior Vice President Foodservice Sales & Marketing - ARYZTA
- Bob Pierce, Senior Vice President North American Sales and Global Accounts - Bunn-O-Matic Corporation
- David Rizley, Vice President of Sales - Strategic Accounts Foodservice – Essity Professional Hygiene
- John Sattem, Central Zone Vice President, Coca-Cola North America
- Tim Wayne, Vice President & General Manager - The J.M. Smucker Company
About International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA)
The International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA) is an established trade association serving foodservice manufacturers for over 65 years to improve industry practices and relationships while equipping every foodservice manufacturer with the tools to navigate their future with confidence. By providing insights, developing best practices and fostering connectivity through events, we enlighten members and motivate change that leads to betterment for the individual member organization and the industry at large. For more information, visit IFMAworld.com. Follow IFMA on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/international-foodservice-manufacturers-association-ifma-announces-2020-executive-committee-and-board-of-directors-300994273.html
SOURCE International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA)